skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tim Sum at East Coast

19 January 08, This Saturday we went to Tun Lok at East Coast for Tim Sum. After Tim Sum, we went to the playground at east coast park.

Claris was really enjoying the ride. As for me, I just woke up and still feeling quite sleepy...ahhhhh....





Posted by rainbow at 5:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Precious

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  May (17)
      • Ae..O..Pan
      • I'm learning how to talk
      • Long weekend to Sentosa
      • A new luggage for Daddy
      • A fantastic trip to Zoo
      • Farewell Auntie Curry at East Coast Park Seafood
      • Lunch at Hanabi
      • Picnic at Botanic Garden with Bravis
      • 16 Feb 2008 - My Birthday Party
      • The way I sleep and my toy at 11 months
      • CNY - BBQ at my house
      • JJ's birthday
      • Tim Sum at East Coast
      • It's Christmas season...and I'm in HK again
      • Grandpa's birthday
      • When I was 8 months....
      • I love my play pan
    • ►  April (31)

About Me

rainbow
View my complete profile
 

I love miky