.jpg)
.jpg)
Christmas in Singapore It's really warm, so daddy and mummy decided to bring me to HK again....
I still like to point here and there :)
.jpg)
This time I really enjoy riding this "bicycle" at Ma Ma's house. Don't know when would I be able to ride a real one.
.jpg)
We went Beijing House at Nathan Road. The food is really nice. Kun Kun ordered a set dinner for 10 persons, but we only have 8 persons (excluding me as I only take porridge). Everybody was so full...
.jpg)
On the Christmas night, Auntie Joanna organised a Christmas party at Pricess Hotel. So many Uncles and Aunties joined the party, including Auntie Joyce and Uncle Joe from Australia...I was really sleepy that night and didn't finish my porridge and fell asleep half way during the dinner.
I was really curious over the Santa Clause...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now we are heading to ma ma's house from Tsim Sha Tsui station
.jpg)
Christmas light in HK is really nice. On 29 Dec, mammy decided to have a night out to see the lighting from Kowloon size. Mammy called Bui Yee to join us. Bui Yee knows how to take nice photos you see below is just some of them...
.jpg)
We met Bui Yee at Sogo and there I saw a big corn.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
On 31 Dec, we are going back to S'pore. Breakfast at the airport. While mammy and daddy having there nice breakfast, I disturbed the aunties at the next table...I'm good at asking strangers to play with me nowaday...
We reached Singapore airport in the afternoon. Kun Kun and Claris picked us up. I was so happy to see Claris and so does she. We keep hugging and kissing each other. We have not seen each other for 10 days. that's really long. When I reach home, I have been good girl for another 10 more days as I really missed home, po po, kun kun, and claris.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment