Saturday, May 10, 2008

Picnic at Botanic Garden with Bravis

Today Mommy and Daddy brough me to Botanic Garden. We first met Auntie Manzie, Uncle Boon and Bravis at the Roti Pata show near Napier Road, and both cars proceed to Bontanic Garden at around 4.30pm.

I start learning to walk and can walk a few steps with support.


I really like this ball and keep holding onto it althoug I don't really know how to kick the ball yet.






See Daddy is so relaxing.


Auntie Manzie, Uncle Boon and Bravis.


Daddy and Mommy took their wedding photo here too.


Do you realise what have changed? Yes. my clothing. I poured out the can of green tea on myself. Thankfully that mummy always bring extra set (or at least 2 set) of clothing for me.


Although I wasn't feeling very well today (abit of running nose), but I do enjoy myself for this outing. I love the fresh air, the tree and most importantly my mommy and daddy :)

No comments: