Monday, May 5, 2008

16 Feb 2008 - My Birthday Party

Today is my birthday. This is the biggest event since my full moon party. Mommy and Daddy get ready for the party since 8 am in the morning.

Mommy ordered balloon and decorated the whole pool side area.




When I woke up at 9 am, Mommy passed me the Hello Kitty Balloon. This is a new toy to me.




My first few guests arrived at 12 pm, and they were Kun Kun, Po Po, and Claris.



After my lunch, Po Po helped me to get change into my princess dress.








Mommy ordered select catering and pizza hut.

Claris is helping out to arrange stools to prepare for the performance which started at 2.30pm.
Children got ready for the show!!



I still can't walk well that time, but I can stand for 10 sec without support.



Show start! She was playing around with the rabbit. It was really windy that time and she can't really perform struggling.
If you asked me do I enjoy the show....I was actually quite sleepy that time and I guess Claris do enjoy herself.
These are my guests.


My special balloon....

After the show, it's cake cutting time.



Photos taking session
See you next year...

No comments: