Saturday, May 10, 2008

Long weekend to Sentosa

Wow...finally Mummy is able to catch up in my blog!! During the 1 May holiday, Po Po, Kun Kun, Auntie Benny and Claris went to HK. Mummy has to take a few days off to take care of me. Mummy takes this opportunity to update my blog during her leave.

Before I was born, Mummy and Daddy usually goes for overseas trip during long weekend. Be it a short trip to Thailand/HK or longer trip to Australia, they don't ususally stay in Singapore as they really have nothing much to do in Singapore. But with me around now...hahaha, it is not as easy to plan for a trip abroad. So, we decided to stay in Singapore this time and spent a night stay in Resort Rasa Sentosa :0

30 Apr Morning - I'm ready to go. Waiting for daddy back home from Jarkata.


We reached Hotel at around 4 pm

The room is not very big but is good enough for me. There is a big balcony facing the beach. I am going to play at the beach. Feel very excited!!

Daddy took Micky so I can play with him. He is so kind. Thank you Daddy.


We took the photo with a big papaya.

Another photo.

Wow, such a big mouse.

I like to play with water bottle and now I can drink from bottle.


On the way, we saw a few peacocks. As you can see, I can walk pretty well now. I can walk more than 15 steps without support. I also know how to say more words (other than Ma Ma, Ba Ba, Po Po, claris and etc) e.g. "walk walk" when I feel like to walk. "no no" when mummy asks me something that I don't want. "please" when I want something. "hmm hmm" when I want to pass motion (though I still miss it occasionally). I can even make the sound of dog, lion, bird, and duck when mummy or daddy asked me "how does a dog bark, how lion roar, how bird sings, and how does a duck sound like" Mummy says I am really cute :)


Miky and Mummy. Mummy peacock and baby peacock.

As ususual, I like to walk-walk here and walk-walk there.

A photo in front of ...... But we never went inside. Cockroaches are scary......

Some fake big birds.

A shot on a wooden staircase.

Me and Daddy in a bus.


After I slept for a short while, we went to the beach...


Me and Mummy and Daddy's small little head.


I was initially scared to step on the sea water, but enjoying myself after awhile...

Mummy borrowed the toys from Auntie Clare. I am so happy.

I want to build a big sand castle.

My foot is full of sands.




Mummy, please stop tickling me...



Second day (on 1 May), after breakfast, we go for swimming and play in the pool again.











Lunch at Vivo City.

When asked, "how do you laugh, baby", I'll do this...
End of the trip...bye bye
Mummy says: Darling, although life has really changed after you joined us in our family, it really okay for us not to go overseas for holiday. I know I'll definitely miss you too much and would rather spend time with you. I definitely enjoy myself when I'm with you. I hope you do enjoy yourself, too. I love you, Darling.
Daddy says:

No comments: