Saturday, May 10, 2008

A fantastic trip to Zoo

12 April 08 (Sat) - Today we sent to the Zoo :)

We met Auntie Clare, Uncle Chris, and Chole at the Zoo at 10 am. We was very excited and happy when I reached the zoo. I just can't wait to see the animals.

After we had a breakfast in the zoo (the food is very expensive in the zoo), we proceed to the first sight - home of the Chimpanzee. Can you see the Chimpanzee behind me.




These lazy Rhinos just never move...



Feeding time.


The gal beside me is my friend Chloe.


A close look at Cheeta



I was really tired after the trip...no more photos please.




After Zoo, initially we wanted to go East Coast for Tim Sum, but it was extremely heavy rain and we went to parkway for Thai food instead.



Why do you bite my finger?



I'm not sure why, but I like to sit on the floor instead of the seat.

No comments: