My first day...
My mommy works very hard. She was working in the office in the morning. During lunch time, my daddy and my mommy went to see Doctor Kowa for regular checking. You know what? Doctor Kowa said my mommy has mild contraction and going to deliver today. I am so happy. See, I am still inside mummy...so excited. Can't wait to see my mummy and daddy :)
My daddy took many photos but got censored by my mommy. She said they are too bloody.
This is my first published photo. See, my birth weight is 3.5 kg. Very heavy.
My grandma, auntie Benny, uncle Ping and my pretty cousin Claris came to the hospital to see me. I'm so happy.
Claris loves to kiss me. She even cry when she says bye-bye to me. So touching.
By the way, do I look like my daddy more or mommy more?
This is my daddy Michael and my mommy Taky. Mommy looks very tired but Doctor Kowa said she had done a good job.


No comments:
Post a Comment