BBQ at Auntie Benny's house - 24 Feb 07
.JPG)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is my uncle Kit. He came from Hong Kong to see me. Does he look smart?
.JPG)
See how strong am I? See my muscle? Yeah 25 Feb
.JPG)
Wow! Today I am very happy. Daddy and Mummy take me to Auntie Benny's house (at Pasir Ris). They are having "Lo-hay". See my cousin Claris. Next year, I will be joining them. I really want to try. It looks so tasty.
I'm such a small baby...
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is my uncle Kit. He came from Hong Kong to see me. Does he look smart?
See how strong am I? See my muscle? Yeah 25 Feb
26 Feb - 1 Mar 07
Daddy went back to work and Mummy was not felling well...I also do not want to disturb them and didn't take much nice photos...
Daddy went back to work and Mummy was not felling well...I also do not want to disturb them and didn't take much nice photos...
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment