Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My first trip to Hong Kong







Oct 8, 2007 - My first trip to Hong Kong after 7 months




Here is Changi Airport













I slept at the Basinet for awhile. Most of the time (i guess > 70%) of the time, my mummy carried me.







This is first time I'm taking a bus. In Singapore, mummy and daddy bought a car because of me and I've no chance to take bus when I was in Singapore.







We are on the way to Tai Po's house. Though I'm quite sleepy, but I still play with my daddy and mummy on the bus...see my sweet sweet smiles..












We are on the way to Tai Kun's resting place. Mummy and daddy bought flowers in the morning.




For this HK trip, Uncle Li also came back to HK with Auntie Maureen, Uncle Andre, Auntie Mal, and cousin Billy.









We are going to have nice lunch....some beef pie at Kowloon Town. Bui Yee carried me after lunch.





This is anutie Mal...

Uncle Andrew...


and cousin Billy...you see claris
One of the objectives to HK is to visit my grand pa and grand ma. This is my grand pa and grand ma. They love me so much especially grand ma. She always like to carry me even she can't walk at time..





After a week in HK, we are back home...



I'm soooo...tired



No comments: