I am sleeping on Yee Po's lap. So comfortable.
.JPG)
This is my Yee Po. This is my first time seeing her. So, I am a bit shy...... Dear Yee Po, I love you. Thank you for coming all the way to Singapore to see me. I am so glad.
.JPG)
This is my Great Grandmother. Yes, she is the mother of my mother's mother. In short, you is my mo-mo-mother. You get what I mean. Hehehe......Do I look like her.

I was so happy. So I decided to show my funny look. Don't under-estimate me. I am a good actor.
.JPG)
We went to Auntie Benny's house to celebrate Chinese new year. Tai-Po, uncle Ping, auntie Benny and cousin Claris are having Lo-Hay. I wish I could join them next year. Look so yummy..JPG)
2 March 2007
=====
Hello, show you some of my cute photos.
.JPG)
.JPG)


This is my Yee Po. This is my first time seeing her. So, I am a bit shy...... Dear Yee Po, I love you. Thank you for coming all the way to Singapore to see me. I am so glad.
This is my Great Grandmother. Yes, she is the mother of my mother's mother. In short, you is my mo-mo-mother. You get what I mean. Hehehe......Do I look like her.

I was so happy. So I decided to show my funny look. Don't under-estimate me. I am a good actor.
We went to Auntie Benny's house to celebrate Chinese new year. Tai-Po, uncle Ping, auntie Benny and cousin Claris are having Lo-Hay. I wish I could join them next year. Look so yummy.
2 March 2007
=====
Hello, show you some of my cute photos.








No comments:
Post a Comment