skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Full moon - 16 Mar 07

In the morning, I went to Mummy and Daddy's office. I was sleeping through out no matter how noisy are they...hahaha..

I've been a very good girl that morning. Mummy and Daddy distributed cakes to Uncles and Auntie.




Then we went to Ah Yah for dim sum..




And finally full moon dinner at Crsytal Jade Palace...











Posted by rainbow at 5:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Precious

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ▼  April (31)
      • My first trip to Hong Kong
      • Another swimming time
      • Some photos taken at home when I was 7 months
      • My friend visits my house
      • My first overseas trip - Cameron Highland
      • My passport photo
      • My first attendence to a wedding
      • Uncle Kit is back for Po Po's birthday
      • Happy baby
      • See who can crawl faster
      • My first hair cut
      • Auntie Ann and Uncle Kelvin at Carlton
      • Playing with the booster
      • Night out for cheese fondue
      • My first swimming time
      • Lunch at Japanese Restuarant
      • Expression
      • Bui Yee in Singapore
      • Fish ball
      • Sweet dream
      • Cutie photos in first month
      • Full moon - 16 Mar 07
      • This is how I look like in Day 23 - Day 28
      • Mediating?
      • My sexy red dress
      • Tai Po and Yee Po are going back to HK
      • Happy Birthday, Tai Po
      • Great grandmum and Yee Po in Singapore
      • BBQ at Auntie Benny's house
      • My first week
      • My name is Miky

About Me

rainbow
View my complete profile
 

I love miky