Saturday, December 27, 2008

My HK trip in Oct 08

This is the 3rd/4th trip to HK since I was born, but I'm still excited. Each time I discover new things in HK...

Playing in the airport and ready to go. I slept through out the ride and this is the easiest ride for mummy and daddy....



Playing with Ma Ma in Victory park





Highlight to the whole trip -- Disneyland.
Mummy, Daddy, and Bui Yee brough me to Disneyland. Bui Yee said usualy i say "no" to everything except today - I said "YES" to everything.

It took 45 minutes just to take photos with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Both Bui Yee and Daddy queue up long for me...I'm still waiting for Bui Yee Photos to get the pictures complete.









I took all the rides that are suitable for me :)




After winnie the Pooh ride....




As usual, I'm tired after the full day of activities....I knock off at 6pm....,and wake and play again after an hour..




No comments: