Saturday, December 27, 2008

8 Dec 08 - Long week end for toilet train

8 Dec 08 is a long weekend and mummy tried not to put diaper for me. Initially mummy wanted to teach me during her 2 week break in Christmas. However, she decided to let me to have a "feel" first before the actual training in Christmas. Surprisingly, I know how to tell Mummy or Emily when I feel like to go toilet on the 2nd day....that's really amazing :)

The 2nd week when we went out for lunch at Vivo City with Mummy and Daddy, I didn't even wet my diaper when I reach home :)

Mummy: well done, darling. I didn't expect you to know how to go toilet in such a short period of time...you did really well and mummy is so proud of you.


20 Dec 08 - Visitors from Australia. Auntie Joyce, Uncle Joey, Auntie Judy and Ku Tai came to Singapore for 2 days before they head on to HK.
After dinner, we went to take some photos at the big Christmas tree...





No comments: