Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas eve and Christmas

This year we didn't go back to HK or anywhere for christmas. Partly because mummy is carring little brother and it's better to stay in Singapore, and partly also because Daddy has quite a lot of things to settle in office before the year end.

Anyway, this is how I spent my Christmas eve. On the Christmas eve, Daddy works very hard and he went to office for work in the morning. Mummy was with me the whole day. During lunch time, Daddy was back from work. He quickly rushed to Church for rehearsal after lunch. As for me, I continue my afternoon nap. BTY, Daddy is the MC for the Christmas Eve Gathering at Church. Mummy brought me and Emily to HK Tea Restaurant for dinner. She ordered Daddy's favourite dish "Port-chop with baked rice" and "Hot lemon, ginger Coke". When we reached church, Daddy had just finished his rehearsal. He looks rather nervous. At 7:30PM, Daddy went up to the stage and start the gathering. We started with 3 lovely Christmas hymns and violin performance (Mozart Concerto 3 1st Movement) and Near to the Heart of God. After that 3 ladies sing 2 songs. It was lovely. It was followed by a short drama and and testimony. BTW, daddy said I was a very good girl as I did not make any noise. Actually, it was my pacifier who had done a good job. The gathering finished at 9:00PM and ended with "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and Daddy looks so relieved. We went home and this is how I spend my 2nd Christmas Eve.

Ha ha ha, This is Christmas morning comes. I am so excited as Daddy and Mummy told me that they are going to bring me to watch movie. I had never watched movie before and I don't know what is it about. After lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant at Vivo City, Mummy go to buy my favorite pop-corns. When we get into the cincema, there is a big screen in the front of the room. To me, it looks like a huge TV. It started with some advertisements which I am not so interested. I asked Mummy whether we can use the remote control to skip the ads. But she just ignored me. Finally the most exciting moment comes. The movie starts. My first movie is "Bolt". It is about a dog called Bolt, it is a super dog and can do almost everything. But please do not ask me what is the whole story about as I peacefully fall asleep 15 minutes after the show starts, despite the Dobby Sound System. I asleep all the way until the show finish. From now on, I only remember one thing in that movie -- i.e. Pop-corns.

No comments: