Friday, February 26, 2010

It has been a year

It has been a year ago since my last blog... A lots have happened, both my life and my two precious. I have been spending much time with time and I truely whenever I am with them. Rather than spending time on the blog, I spent time with time. I really love both of them much.
Miky is now 3 and much easier to take care. She would tell me what has happened in school. Timmy now learning how to walk. He knows how to express himself e.g. he is able to tell us that he need to go boo boo about 2 mths ago.

Of course, we have taken a lots of photos for them. There are just too many to post. If I try to start to posting them back month by month, I am sure I will do half way and will not be able to post anything at the end. Anyway, here are some highlight...

30 Jan 2010 - Timmy went for his 2nd hair cut two weeks before Chinese New Year and our trip to HK. He is such a good boy and gave me no problem at all.



23 Jan 2010 - Miky went for a trial class (i think something call Sport Hall or so). She didn't really enjoy the class. She does enjoyed the outdoor play in school. Here is her smailing face and Timmy in the toy car.





29 Oct 2010 - My colleague got me two sets of India clothing (one for timmy and one for miky). Miky tried on and she is definitely a pretty gal...







Timmy in my sungalss

I try to add on a bit more each day rather than too ambious and try to post everything...Hope I can keep on typing.










No comments: